About the role
Full time – contract to June 30, 2021
- Exciting and rewarding position
- Small cohesive team with positive organisational culture
- Contribute operationally to support our work improving men’s health and wellbeing nationally
We’re currently seeking a motivated and experienced Office Coordinator. You’ll be responsible for providing high quality executive and general administrative support to the Healthy Male team as well as support to a range of working groups, committees and the Board. This is more than a standard admin role – it’s an opportunity for you to bring your business acumen and your love of systems improvements, to help us to strengthen our organisation as we grow.
The successful candidate will report to the CEO and work closely with all members of the internal team as well as a broad range of external partners and contractors.
To be successful in this role you will need to:
- Show commitment to and belief in, Healthy Male’s vision and mission and have a genuine interest in male sexual and reproductive health
- Be highly organised and have a strong ability to prioritise tasks, improve systems and processes and creatively problem solve
- Demonstrate confidence, skill and experience in interpersonal and relationship management, with the ability to work closely with a wide range of stakeholders
- Demonstrate attention to detail with a strong focus on quality outputs, timeliness and accountability
- Have high level expertise and knowledge of technology and its applications
- Model professionalism and emotional maturity and proactively contribute to our respectful and inclusive team culture
If you have a flexible and proactive attitude, and want to contribute to our vision of a healthier life for all men and boys, we’d love to hear from you.
For further information on our organisation please go to www.healthymale.org.au
About the organisation
Healthy Male (formerly Andrology Australia) has a vision of a healthier life for all men and boys. We are a national organisation that provides easy access to the latest scientific and medical research on male reproductive and sexual health for the public and people working in health.
Healthy Male aims to make this information available to everybody, regardless of gender, age, education, sexual orientation, religion or ethnicity. To do this, we collaborate with Australia’s leading peak bodies, researchers, specialists, clinicians and educators to develop information that fills the gaps in men’s health.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Office Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.