About the role
Blue Knot Foundation’s core mission is to support the recovery of adult survivors of childhood trauma. They offer a range of important services including the Blue Knot Helpline, educational workshops, professional development training, supervision, consultancy and other services.
Blue Knot Foundation is committed to enabling people affected by childhood trauma to live satisfying and meaningful lives, and to feel connected with their communities.
Benefits & Culture
- Passionate and collaborative team culture
- Commitment to training and development
- Diverse recognition framework
- Generous salary packaging provisions
Reporting to the National Manager, Training and Services, you will be responsible for the end to end coordination of the foundations in-house and public training programs. In this role you will draw on your high level of people skills and compassionate telephone manner, attention to detail, and ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Manage and respond to all training enquires
- Generate quotes and booking agreements
- Manage the training bookings database
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure training facilitators are booked and have the correct resources
Skills and Experience Required
You are a professional with high level administration skills. Additionally you will have a solid understanding of the Not-for Profit sector and of trauma informed practices. You possess a positive motivated attitude, the ability to think on your feet and maintain confidentiality while managing multiple projects.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Qualifications in a related field (e.g., Counselling, Psychology, Social Work)
- Ability to manage difficult conversations
- High level of proficiency using the Microsoft Office suite
If you are passionate about empowering recovery from complex trauma, please apply by submitting your resume and cover letter addressing the skills required quoting #331785. Please call Kelly Gentle (02) 8243 0570 if you have specific questions about this opportunity.
About the organisation
How to apply for this role
Please quote in application: Training and Intake Specialist via Pro Bono Australia.