About the role
- Full time
- Maternity Leave position until 31st January 2021
- Oversee Wildlife Victoria’s fundraising program
This senior fundraising role reports directly to the CEO and is responsible for oversight and most day to day operations of Wildlife Victoria’s fundraising program. As part of a small team, you will need to be willing to undertake all levels of tasks relating to the fundraising program. This role has no direct reports but does have support from WV’s Communications Coordinator, Administrative team and a range of external consultants. Key accountabilities:
- Plan, implement and execute WV’S direct mail and email fundraising campaigns, managing a number of external consultants and service providers
- Oversee the organisation’s donor database, including identifying, extracting and preparing data to support fundraising campaigns and other communications with donors
- Explore and implement strategies to engage and steward 60,000+ new donors acquired from the 2020 Bushfire Appeal, including opportunities for ongoing major donor support and corporate partnerships
- Effectively manage internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Develop and manage WV’s fundraising budget through sound forecasts
- Oversight of WV’s WildFriends regular giving program with around 1,100 members
- Provide support for bequests and community fundraisers
About the organisation
Wildlife Victoria has provided the community with a Wildlife Emergency Response service for 30 years.
Every year thousands of native animals in Victoria become sick, injured or orphaned, often as a direct result of human activity. If left unassisted, these animals may suffer and die in pain or of starvation.
Our Wildlife Emergency Response Service receives notifications from members of the public via our emergency phone and online reporting system. We receive about 80,000 requests for help a year and help over 50,000 animals. When a member of the public contacts us about a sick, injured or orphaned animal, our Emergency Response Operators provide advice to help the caller manage the situation appropriately, and when necessary, arranges for a trained volunteer to attend. They also liaise with other organisations to ensure the best possible outcome for the animal.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Fundraising Manager (Maternity Leave Position) via Pro Bono Australia.