About the role
General Manager Corporate Services – Permanent Full Time Role
WA has an opportunity in our senior leadership team for an experienced Finance Manager who has also overseen the following areas in an organisation: Quality Assurance and Payroll. The successful candidate will be an innovative and collaborative leader who is focused on partnering with the organisation to ensure that the Finance, Quality and other support areas of the business run smoothly and demonstrate best practice. The role is a direct advisor to the CEO and senior managers on budget and financial matters and is one of Woodville Alliance’s Company Secretaries.
- Overall financial and budgeting management responsibility for the organisation inclusive of managing the Finance and Quality Team of up to 4 staff.
- Ensuring that the WA finance systems are running efficiently and meeting Non for Profit and Audit requirements. Responsible for payroll, accounts payables, receivables and financial reporting.
- Preparation and management of annual financial statements, budgets and other reporting as required.
- Provide effective financial and management advice to enable the CEO and the Board to make informed decisions.
- Quality Assurance – overall management of the organisation’s quality framework and ensuring accreditation requirements are met across all areas.
- Responsible for the management of IT and property matters for the organisation.
- Advisor to and representative on the Board Audit and Risk Committee including preparation of Audit and Risk Committee Papers
- Subject matter expert in NDIS client billing, invoicing and arrears management
- Member of the Senior Leadership Team and Company Secretary
- Degree level qualifications in Finance including CPA
- Extensive Finance management experience and familiarity with MYOB
- Management knowledge of Quality (ISO 9001: 2015) and familiarity with IT, Property management and Asset and Fleet management.
- Leadership and management experience; including staff supervision
- Experience in the preparation of annual financial reports inclusive of a working knowledge of payroll, accounts payables, accounts receivables and general ledger.
- An understanding of the National Disability Insurance Scheme and NDIA billing processes
- If not already obtained, willingness to undertake training as a Company Secretary
About the organisation
Woodville Alliance (WA) is a not-for-profit community organisation based in Western Sydney and working primarily in Fairfield, Bankstown, Auburn and Liverpool. We have operated for over forty years and provide a broad range of children’s, family, youth, mental health, disability and early intervention services. Further details regarding our services can be found on our website: http://www.woodville.org.au/
Our organisational vision and mission focuses on social justice and working in partnership with our community. Our values include empowerment, empathy, compassion and innovation.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: General Manager Corporate Services via Pro Bono Australia.