About the role
- Leading community services organisation
- Salary packaging and competitive sector remuneration
- Full time 12 months fixed term | Based at Dandenong
- Provide case management support to children and young people presenting with challenging behaviour
About the opportunity
We have an exciting opportunity for a social worker to join our Kinship Care team on a full time 12 months fixed term contract. The position is based at Dandenong with travel across Melbourne’s south eastern suburbs.
The Case Manager provides support and case management services to children and young people aged 0-18 years and their families in a kinship care arrangement.
To be successful in your application you will have:
- A Diploma of Community Welfare Work or related discipline (minimum)
- A tertiary degree in social work, psychology, behavioural science or related field (desirable)
- 1 year experience in a case manager role
- Well-developed knowledge of relevant regulations and legislation including the Children, Youth and Families Act 2006
- Demonstrated experience in delivering case management support to children and/or young people with a consumer-centred approach
- Ability to develop and maintain comprehensive case notes, client files and reports in a timely manner
About the organisation
At Uniting we are passionate about working together to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice.
Visit us: www.vt.uniting.org
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Case Manager – Kinship Care via Pro Bono Australia.