About the role
- Full-time and Part-time positions
- Northern Suburbs location
- Generous Salary Packaging
An exciting opportunity within our Integrated Family Services (IFS) team to provide tailored brief and tertiary level interventions within a systems framework to children and young people, parents/carers, and families. We are seeking qualified Child and Family Workers to join our IFS team to deliver outcomes focussed and evidence-based practices, and more broadly, our multi-disciplinary service model that provides support and interventions to a diverse range of clients. Many of which have a history of trauma that may be impacting on family functioning and relationships.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Tertiary qualifications in social work, psychology, or similar field
- Providing high quality, ethical and professional interventions with vulnerable families and undertaking systemic psycho-social and risk assessments by applying practice models, relevant theoretical frameworks, organisational procedures, and relevant legislation
- Understanding the complex and diverse clients and ensure equitable, responsive and quality services
- Supporting change, innovation and contribute to quality improvements with a passion for evidence-informed practices
- Working within an integrated and multi-disciplinary team
As a member of the Kids First team you will:
- Be part of a collaborative and outcomes-focused culture of an independent, not-for-profit organisation that has a legacy of more than 120 years community service
- Take home an attractive salary with the option to salary package to increase take-home pay
- Be nurtured in your career, including professional development in specialist evidence-based models, such as Promoting First Relationships (PFR)
- Have access to flexible work options and our staff wellbeing program
- Portable long services leave
About the organisation
With a proud history and a progressive mindset, Kids First is a leading provider of educational, family, and support services for children and families in Melbourne. We are at the forefront of responding to community needs and strengthening families so that children can thrive. Our programs are evidence-based and built on more than 120 years of service.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Child and Family Worker via Pro Bono Australia.