About the role
Sydney North Health Network is the Northern Sydney Primary Health Network (PHN), part of a national program of primary health networks designed to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of health care for patients, particularly those at risk of poor health outcomes.
Sydney North Health Network works with a broad range of stakeholders to transform the health system in the region by building synergies, streamlining approaches, and creating momentum for population health improvement.
Sydney North Health Network has adopted an innovative business model that is data-driven, using epidemiological information, evidence and local knowledge to set clear priorities for improving health outcomes, achieving better patient experiences and improving efficiencies.
Reporting to the General Manager Commissioning and Partnerships, the role will lead, influence and design health commissioning across SNHN. You will be a key interface between health service providers and SNHN and will commission services to meet local and national health targets.
Specifically you will:
- Collaborate with members of the community and service providers to ensure best practice commissioning
- Build stakeholder partnerships and alliances with health and social services organisations
- Work closely with subject matter experts improving health outcomes and creating better patient experiences
- Oversee and guide the work of one staff member
With a solid background in health care and/or health management, together with highly developed interpersonal and communication skills, you can demonstrate a successful track record in:
- Planning and/or management of services in a primary or community setting
- Implementing change and innovation, with a strong customer focus
- Influencing, negotiating and engaging positively with stakeholders (particularly contracted service providers)
- Achieving improved outcomes for consumers
- Presenting information effectively to a variety of audiences
Please apply with a cover letter addressing the skills required and resume in MS Word format quoting #381963 or call Lisa Morell on 02 8243 0570 to discuss.
About the organisation
How to apply
Please quote in application: Commissioning Manager via Pro Bono Australia.