About the role
The Federation of Community Legal Centres is the peak body for Victoria’s Community Legal Centres (CLCs). Its 48 members are at the forefront of helping those facing economic, cultural or social disadvantage and whose life circumstances are severely affected by their legal problem.
For over 40 years, CLCs have been part of a powerful movement for social change, reshaping how people access justice, creating stronger, more equitable laws, and more accountable government and democracy.
Benefits & Culture
- Competitive salary and generous salary packaging
- Flexible work practices and family friendly workplace
- Collaborative, engaged and positive team environment
- Exciting period of growth for the organisation
In this newly created role, you will drive strategic operational priorities for the organisation to support recent growth and continuous improvement. You will facilitate a range of member transactional services, and collaborate and consult to lead key member projects that delivers shared outcomes.
You will do this by:
- Reviewing and improving business and organisational processes and systems to strengthen effectiveness and efficiency
- Leading and delivering projects that are focused on member defined outcomes
- Engaging with members to understand service requirements and pursue opportunities to enhance capacity
You are a natural leader who is experienced in driving best practice and efficiency at an operational level and across a broad stakeholder group and are currently working in a similar operational role ideally within the non-profit sector or like-minded corporate organisation. Importantly you can demonstrate:
- Success in enhancing systems and processes through continuous improvement
- Ability to plan, prioritise and meet project outcomes
- Expert stakeholder engagement and the ability to consult, collaborate and influence to drive shared outcomes
- Excellent people leadership skills with an interest in creating a positive and collaborative working environment
- Demonstrated experience working in a fast paced and dynamic environment with changing priorities
Be instrumental in strengthening operational excellence in an organisation committed to social justice and equality. Apply now by submitting your resume and cover letter addressing the skills required. Alternatively, please call Emma Naglieri on 02 8243 0570 for a further discussion.
About the organisation
How to apply
Please quote in application: Manager, Operations and Member Services via Pro Bono Australia.