About the role
Our team is passionate, authentic and, above all, we are excited about what we do! The Foundation fosters an environment of respect, friendliness and enthusiasm.
We focus on results and give our staff the flexibility they need to achieve them.
Reporting to the Supporter Development Manager, this role will lead critical aspects of our donor management system (Raiser’s Edge), as the database ‘Subject Matter Expert’.
In this role you will:
- Develop and implement database and process enhancements.
- Work with key internal stakeholders on database strategy development and delivery.
- Provide data analysis and reports.
- Lead on maintaining data quality through best process practice.
- Oversee the end to end donation process, in collaboration with key stakeholders.
- Significant experience as a Database Analyst or Administrator (preferably in a fundraising environment).
- Proficient in Raisers’ Edge database/ CRM software and understanding of Business Intelligence tools.
- Sound understanding of good data integrity, governance and relevant legislative compliance.
- Ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously.
- Ability to train and coach staff in use of database.
About the organisation
About the Foundation:
The Alannah & Madeline Foundation is a national charity protecting children from violence and bullying. Our vision is that every child will live in a safe and supportive environment. The Foundation cares for children who have experienced or witnessed violence and runs programs which prevent violence in the lives of children. We play an advocacy role and we are a voice against childhood violence.
How to apply
Please email your application, addressing the requirements in the position description, to firstname.lastname@example.org with 'Database Specialist' in the subject line. Applications close at 5.00pm Monday 13 July 2020.
The Foundation is committed to Child Safety. A Police Check and Current Working with Children Check are required for the successful applicant.
Please quote in application: Database Specialist via Pro Bono Australia.