About the role
Digital Marketing Coordinator
Full time – Permanent
Be proud to go to work – contribute to the wellbeing of vulnerable populations around the world
This role is 100% flexible and can be performed from anywhere in Australia! Including from our MSF Sydney office.
Médecins Sans Frontières (Doctors Without Borders) is an independent international medical humanitarian organisation that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, healthcare exclusion and natural or man-made disasters.
- Médecins Sans Frontières Australia and New Zealand has a diverse digital marketing program that encompasses donor acquisition, donor retention, and brand awareness.
- The position provides support to the Senior Digital Marketing Specialist and sits within the Direct Marketing team.
- The Digital Marketing Coordinator plays a key role in contributing to the digital strategy and implementing campaigns across display advertising, paid search, social media, email marketing, content management and creative development.
What’s in it for me?
- Work with a team of passionate, enthusiastic, like-minded people
- $72,975 – Salary
- $400k – Life and salary continuance insurance policy (Valued at over $2,000)
- $1250 – Additional benefits to keep you fit and healthy
- Access to Salary packaging
- Complimentary Yoga and language classes at lunchtime
- Discount Gym membership
- Extra 3 days a year off, for your birthday, to volunteer and to develop yourself
- Ability to purchase an additional 10 days of annual leave each year
- Personal annual training budget for external training
- Regular office-wide, in-house training and access to a large library of online training
Médecins Sans Frontières Australia is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all our staff. We believe that a diverse team helps us better serve those most in need, we encourage flexibility (in all its forms) and we encourage people from a wide range of backgrounds to apply for this role, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people from culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) backgrounds and people with disabilities. People with a disability can request support from our Domestic HR Department if you think you may require reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process.
For a copy of the job description including the full selection criteria, please see the attached job description
Applications MUST address individual selection criteria, with a cover letter telling us why you want to work for MSF and include your CV.
Applications & enquiries to the HR Advisor, firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: July 12th, 2020
About the organisation
How to apply
Please quote in application: Digital Marketing Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.