About the role
We’re in search of a proactive individual to provide exceptional support to our Government Relations and Development team. In this role you’ll undertake a variety of duties – in addition to general team support, your role will include funder and stewardship support, day to day contract administration, and event management. This role enables the team to steward a broad range of stakeholder relationships to achieve ambitious revenue targets with a focus on building mutually beneficial relationships in pursuit of achieving Teach For Australia’s mission.
- Bachelor’s level degree in a related field or relevant work experience
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong interpersonal skills, and is able to build and maintain relationships with a variety of stakeholders
- Highly organised, with a good eye for detail
- Aligned with our Core Values
Teach For Australia values diversity, and encourages applicants of all backgrounds to apply.
Please note that you must have the appropriate right to work in Australia in order to be eligible for this role.
Successful candidates will be required to undertake a National Police Clearance, and obtain a valid Working With Children Check.
About the organisation
Teach For Australia believes in educational equity – an Australia where your postcode does not determine your future potential. The Government Relations and Development (GRAND) team plays a critical role in ensuring our engagement with government and philanthropic supporters are positive and mutually beneficial – ensuring that we are able to continue our mission of recruiting Australia’s future leaders into the classroom and inspire, connect and empower them to a lifetime of action towards educational equity.
How to apply
For an opportunity to take your place in this life-changing organisation:
- Apply here, by 11:59pm on Sunday 5 July 2020, and
- Email your CV to email@example.com, with the subject line ‘Application: Events & Stewardship Coordinator” (ensure your CV is clearly labelled with your full name.)
All enquiries can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please quote in application: Events & Stewardship Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.