About the role
This new role is required to support the CEO, the Board, Executive Management and work cross functionally with Operational Management with systems and continuous improvement solutions to strengthen the company’s financial and ICT support functions. You will be a pivotal part of the executive leadership team driving strategic initiatives to support the delivery of business objectives.
Through a collaborative and consultative approach, you will initially lead and influence the transformation of the Finance function, assessing existing services and systems, whilst engaging internal stakeholders, and with a view to implementing an ERP systems approach or equivalent business software suite as an operational tool to optimise all internal processes of finance, procurement, risk management and compliance.
This role will offer growth and challenge. You will be supported by a working environment which fosters innovative thinking to deliver value-add outcomes.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, as an active and engaged member of the Executive Management Team, you will participate in, contribute to and implement Country & Outback Health’s vision and strategy. You will provide accurate advice into organisational-wide strategy and lead the delivery of organisational strategies, within your area of responsibility. You will have the ability to analyse, design and build strategic initiatives and engage and influence internal and external stakeholders at all levels. You will bring others along the change journey.
You will be responsible for advising on strategic decisions, delivering strategic outcomes and providing financial and commercial insight as the business continues to innovate and expand.
You will be provided with the freedom to pro-actively focus on streamlining processes and improvements to strengthen the Finance function to meet future challenges, once this has been achieved you will assume responsibilities of managing the ICT services function.
Skills & Experience
Demonstrated experience in previous role in;
- A senior management position in a medium to large size organisation
- e-Systems implementation experience
- Driving the company’s financial planning, overseeing and monitoring budgetary control systems and processes
- Delivering reliable current and forecasting reports, ensure cash flow is appropriate for the company’s operations
- Overseeing accounting practices and performance
- Contributing to the continuous development of systems, processes and reporting, and maintaining policies and procedures relevant to areas of responsibility
- Management of finance personnel
You will bring significant experience in a similar senior financial management role within a multi-site company, preferably at Executive level, or if this is your next career move, you should possess;
- Excellent people management and communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A ‘can do’ attitude as a team player
- You will have a relevant qualification in accounting, business, or a related field.
- CA/CPA or similar
- A supportive working environment
- A competitive salary in recognition of your qualifications and experience
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Generous salary packaging options to increase your take home pay
- Learning and development to support you in your role
- Relocation package available
- Vehicle included in package
About the organisation
Country and Outback Health is a not for profit organisation delivering essential mental health, general health and NDIS services to South Australians. As an essential service, we worked un-interrupted in the challenging Covid-19 environment, delivering continued care and support via telephone and online services. Our history dates to the origins of funded service delivery from 1992, and through sector reform, we continue to evolve as a passionate leader in the provision of primary health services.
We have multiple offices throughout regional South Australia, from the Barossa, through to the Flinders Ranges and extending to the Far West Coast. We endeavour to make a meaningful difference to the mental and physical wellbeing of our communities.
Our growth has been significant, and this is reflective on the demands on our workforce and support services. Strengthening the finance support functions of the company will be a primary focus of this new role.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Executive Manager Finance & Business Services via Pro Bono Australia.