About the role
Position: Individual Giving Coordinator
Reports to: Individual Giving Manager
Hours: 38 hours per week (1 EFT)
Location: Based at 214-218 Nicholson St Footscray
The Asylum Seeker Resource Centre (ASRC) is a leading advocacy organisation for people seeking asylum. We are a value-driven organisation that strives to be part of a movement that helps people seeking asylum by providing direct services such as assistance with accommodation, food provisions, casework and legal services. We campaign and lobby with our sector to drive law reform and policy change.
About The Role
The Individual Giving Coordinator will work within a highly talented award winning Fundraising and Marketing team! The Fundraising Program works to achieve financial sustainability for the ASRC through the management of a range of programs including individual and planned giving, appeals and campaigns, community fundraising and events, partnerships and monthly donation programs. The Individual Giving Coordinator is responsible for managing the ASRC’s direct marketing program including four appeals annually and a growing regular giving program.
As a passionate and out-of-the-box thinking Marketing professional you will possess the following skills and qualities:
- Substantial, proven, experience and an outstanding track record of success in managing end-to-end and ongoing direct marketing campaigns
- Tertiary qualifications in Business, Marketing or a related discipline
- Demonstrated experience in the successful planning and implementation of donor acquisition and retention strategies that meet budget requirements
- Experience in the development of key messaging documentation followed by implementation across digital, web and direct mail.
- Demonstrated ability to manage competing demands and prioritise workflows
- Experience in process management and project coordination
Be a part of the change by working with a leading independent non for profit within the Asylum Seeker and Refugee sector. We recognise and appreciate our incredible staff for their contribution, dedication and passion to support and empower those seeking asylum by providing the following conditions above the award*:
- Generous Leave
- Free onsite parking
- Salary Packaging
- Entertainment Packaging
- 100 metres from Footscray station and buses
**stated as FTE benefits, where applicable these will be pro-rata for part-time employees
Please find the Position Description here to address the Selection Criteria:
Only applications that address the Selection Criteria within a Covering Letter and includes a CV will be considered.
Please forward your applications via email to email@example.com
Applications close 9am Tuesday 14th July 2020
Conditions of Employment
Terms and conditions of employment will be based on the relevant modern award.
All offers of employment are subject to a satisfactory Criminal History Check and provision of a valid Working with Children Check prior to commencement
About the organisation
How to apply
Please quote in application: Individual Giving Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.