About the role
- Self starter with an eye for detail, systems, operations & leadership experience
- Trusted advisor to management and broader organisation
- Dynamic, growing, strong values based Not For Profit
About the program
Business Support is responsible for financial administration, human resources and operations of Jesuit Social Services.
About the role
We are seeking a self- starter to provide leadership, line management and operational support to the Accounting team, including the provision of adequate support, supervision, training and direction of staff.
This role will also support the General Manager (GM) Finance in ensuring the accounting functions of Jesuit Social Services are delivered according to the highest possible standards and fulfil the principles and values contained within the organisation’s Vision and Mission statement.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, you will need to be able to work remotely until we can resume regular office routines, from our Central Office in Richmond.
This role will suit a candidate with the following skills and experience:
- Current CPA/CAA or equivalent membership
- Experience in accounting, budgeting and reporting for a not profit organisation, RTO and hospitality management in a social enterprise environment
- Experience (Minimum 2 to 5 years) in management and direction of a team of staff
- Demonstrated thorough understanding of modern financial and management accounting practices
- Experience with Dynamics AX and Management Reporter accounting packages and spreadsheets
Competitive remuneration, plus salary packaging benefit, is offered together with ongoing professional and career development.
What Jesuit Social Services can offer you:
- A comprehensive Induction and Orientation program
- Ongoing role related training and development
- An organisation that lives their values, through our day to day work
- A welcoming and supportive environment
- Employee assistance program
- A competitive salary plus salary packaging benefits
- Generous leave
About the organisation
Jesuit Social Services is a social change organisation working to build a just society where all people can live to their full potential.
Since 1977, Jesuit Social Services has provided services to some of the most disadvantaged in our community.
We place a high priority on advocacy and are a leader in policy development and research.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Manager, Accounting via Pro Bono Australia.