About the role
We’re on the hunt for a creative, ambitious and motivated Marketing and Communications Manager. This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in driving the digital development of Pro Bono Australia.
Reporting directly to the CEO and working closely with the sales and editorial teams, the Marketing and Communications Manager will deliver strategic marketing, communications, research and design skills to support existing and new digital strategies.
- Collaborate with key sector partners to drive digital change initiatives and to develop new approaches to digital communications, reaching new audiences and building communities of interest through creative use of content
- Deliver direction and leadership to ensure the implementation of effective integrated marketing campaigns designed to meet revenue, traffic and subscriber targets across multiple business divisions
- Take a hands-on approach to ensure the implementation of effective, creative media and partnership material that aligns with brand and broader communication strategies
- End-to-end campaign management, including strategy, implementation and reporting of major campaigns
Qualifications and experience
- A tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline
- 3 – 4 years of campaign based multi-channel B2B and B2C marketing
- Experience in managing websites, online content, e-marketing and social media
- Experience in stakeholder relations, team management and leadership
- Creative development experience, including graphic design and knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of the not-for-profit and broader social economy is highly regarded
- A background in virtual conferences and subscriber models for digital publishing is advantageous
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, self-motivated and proactive person
- ‘Can do’ attitude and isn’t afraid to ‘roll up your sleeves’ to get the job done
- Highly professional and articulate with excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail and commitment to high quality outcomes
- Strong ability to manage multiple priorities and projects
- A data-led approach, able to identify new opportunities or drive efficiencies using analytics and evaluation techniques
- Proven ability to work independently and within a small team environment
- Strong personal values and commitment to working in the not-for-profit sector
About the organisation
We’re a group of dynamic socially-minded individuals who help purpose-driven people and organisations to grow their impact. We believe society is better off when there is a thriving social economy. So over two decades ago, before the words “social enterprise” even existed, we started one. Our mission is simple: to activate good intentions.
Since 2000, we’ve been sharing news, jobs and resources for the social economy. With 66,000 subscribers and over one million people visiting our site each year, we’re one of the largest resources for the social sector.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Marketing and Communications Manager via Pro Bono Australia.