About the role
Want to work from home while you are busy making a difference? We are offering a 3-month contract, 15 hours per week with days and hours to be negotiated.
Our Practitioner Relationship Officer plays a pivotal role in providing care and support to our practitioners from the very outset of their journey with SoulAdvisor. Your role is to welcome them on board, and assist them through the registration process ensuring consistency of quality in how SoulAdvisor represents their services to consumers on our platform. Once our practitioners are set up, you will continue to provide them with care and support as they connect with health-conscious clients and share their message around wellness. Your role is all about enabling our skilled practitioners to do their healing work with ease, and contributing to building our virtual presence through community engagement.
As ambassador for SoulAdvisor, the successful person in this role will reflect our values and be purpose-driven, inspirational, aspirational, with a natural and authentic capacity to connect people, ideas, and opportunities for results.
- Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, the Practitioner Relationship Officer connects with our practitioners supporting and caring for them through their journey with SoulAdvisor.
- The role is responsible for managing the registration process including vetting applications against criteria for practitioner registration, in support of SoulAdvisor becoming a trusted global resource in all areas of wellness.
- Work collaboratively with our Strategic Relationship Manager communicating proactively & openly to meet shared objectives.
- Manage registration process within timeframes in addition to quality measures such as ongoing monitoring of practitioner credentials.
- Manage & maintain a register of accredited courses including provider details, keeping finger on the pulse in terms of industry changes.
- You will provide advice to practitioners on the registration process broadly, as well as assist each person through tailored advice for specific practitioner circumstances, supporting them to achieve registration.
- Harnessing your insights & feedback trends from our practitioners you will inform continuous refinement of practitioner care & support strategies, contributing to furthering SoulAdvisor’s vision & mission.
- As SoulAdvisor’s key contact with practitioners, you will respond to general & more complex enquiries, consulting & collaborating internally as needed to provide practitioners with the very highest standards of care & support, including managing community engagement within dedicated Facebook Practitioner Group.
- Monitor customer reviews & ratings, sharing with management trends, highlights & matters to be addressed for ongoing service excellence.
- In resolving concerns & queries you will use initiative & innovative thinking, as well as communicate with tact, discretion, respect & positivity.
- Demonstrated experience of 3+ years in a senior customer relations role.
- Health industry knowledge and/or experience an advantage.
- Communication excellence in all formats, with particular focus on listening to understand.
- Highly developed emotional intelligence, and ease in building genuine rapport with others.
- Capacity to self-direct, and to work effectively to meet objectives whilst maintaining the highest standards of care & quality.
- Ability to work virtually both autonomously, and with a cross-functional team.
- Demonstrated capacity to manage with empathy whilst still delivering quality outcomes.
- A ‘can do’, agile, empathetic & open-minded attitude.
- Social media skills/experience with community engagement.
- Understanding of accreditation & educational frameworks.
- An eye for design & effectively marketing services.
About the organisation
Launching mid-2020, SoulAdvisor is a purpose-driven, global collective of qualified traditional & complementary health practitioners providing support on individual wellness journeys to create a happier, healthier planet.
SoulAdvisor’s purpose is to seamlessly connect quality wellness providers from all over the globe with health-conscious clients seeking their services, and to provide support and care to our skilled practitioners to ensure they can do their healing work with ease. Our launch is just around the corner, when our global platform will be live connecting practitioners and health-conscious clients.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Practitioner Relationship Officer via Pro Bono Australia.