About the role
WIRE has been funded to develop culturally appropriate COVID19 pandemic related financial capability resources and information to support women and gender diverse non binary people in communities often excluded from traditional information pathways. The Project Lead will:
- Develop a project plan – inclusive of nominating specific communities to engage with for the project.
- Engage and work with selected communities to ensure that created resources are relevant and the lived experience of community members being targeted including ensuring appropriate language, cultural referencing and knowledge gaps are taken into consideration.
- Develop four sets of resources each targeting a specific marginalized community.
- Ensure that materials are informed by the experiences and existing knowledge within communities that validates their experiences and resilience and upholds the value of what communities are already doing to support themselves.
- Develop resources that are available and easily downloadable/printable.
- Develop and implement an online marketing campaign to disseminate material broadly to professionals and to specific community members.
Please refer to the attached position description for further information about the outcomes to be achieved.
About the organisation
WIRE is a leading service delivery organisation with more than 30 years’ experience supporting countless women, non binary and gender-diverse people across Victoria. It is the only Victorian state-wide free service that provides information, support and referrals to any Victorian women, non binary and gender-diverse person on any issue.
WIRE has a strong track-record of innovation in research, training and service delivery and addressing the multiple barriers women, non-binary and gender-diverse people experience that contribute to their marginalisation.
WIRE supports all women, including non binary and gender non-conforming people. We are a committed feminist organisation that provides best-practice gender-informed service delivery, research and training and a non-stigmatising service delivery entry point for thousands of people every year.
Please refer to the attached position description for more information about WIRE. Refer to our website for more information about WIRE including our values, strategic plan and principles of practice.
How to apply
WIRE currently has vacancies for two fixed term project lead positions, refer to our ad for a Project Lead Respectful Financial Conversations. For suitably qualified and experienced candidates there may be flexibility to increase hours by combining roles.
To apply please send your updated resume and response to the selection criteria to Rosemary Landau. Refer to the attached position description for details of the Key Selection Criteria for this position.
Please quote in application: Project Lead - Intersectional COVID19 Financial Capability via Pro Bono Australia.