About the role
- Located in Richmond / Dandenong
- Full Time, Fixed Term (till 30 June 2021) role –
- Salary range $90,000 – $94,500 (Salary Packaging available)
- Be part of an organisation striving to create a world where all women and children will be safe and free from family violence
We are seeking an enthusiastic clinician who is passionate about continuous improvement, leading change and ensuring the delivery of safe and effective client services. The role will involve working closely with all staff involved with the delivery of services to clients, leading, supporting and implementing clinical risk mitigation across the organisation.
This role requires someone who can visualize desired outcomes and work collaboratively with the leadership team and staff in implementing the steps required to achieve identified goals.
Strong management, communication, planning and organisational skills are essential, along with the ability to multi-task, prioritise and make clear decisions.
If you have the capability to achieve success in this role, have a genuine commitment to social justice, high ethical standards and values. We would love to hear from you!
This position will lead and implement continuous quality improvement, risk management and change across the Client Services Team, in alignment with FSV direction, the DV Vic Code of Practice and the MARAM framework. Key responsibilities include:
- Engaging with staff and team leaders to review and understand the current service delivery model, from intake to discharge and post discharge options, and how this fits within the broader service sector framework
- In partnership with team leaders lead change within the direct service team, including the implementation of crisis response, in accordance with MARAM and FSV guidelines.
- Developing strategies for monitoring and evaluating the quality and impact of direct services
- Lead clinical risk mitigation strategies across across the organisation
- Supporting the Executive Leadership Team in developing and maintaining a strong strategic focus in a way that ensures alignment with the broader sector reform
- Contributing to the work of inTouch more broadly through provision of specialist advice/consultation to relevant projects/reforms
About the organisation
inTouch Multicultural Centre Against Family Violence is a not-for-profit organisation that provides services, programs and responses to family violence in migrant and refugee communities throughout Victoria. We work across the continuum from prevention, early intervention, crisis and post crisis support and recovery.
inTouch provides innovative services to support women, families and communities from culturally, linguistically and religiously diverse backgrounds affected by family violence, and to work towards preventing such violence through awareness raising, advocacy and community capacity building. Our strategic priorities are prevention and early intervention, crisis intervention, post-crisis support, research and advocacy, building sector capacity and strengthening organisational capacity.
inTouch is the only accredited specialist family violence service in Australia which specifically caters to the needs of those experiencing family violence in migrant and refugee communities.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Specialist Family Violence Practice Lead via Pro Bono Australia.