About the role
Want to make a difference?
Want to work from home while you are busy making a difference? We are offering a 6-month contract, 15 hours per week with days and hours to be negotiated.
As our Strategic Relationship Manager, you will work side-by-side management in creating key elements of SoulAdvisor’s foundations during our inception. In this role, you are charged with building our pipeline of practitioners in Australia & New Zealand. Equally adept in big picture thinking & executing, you will reach out & connect with all those who align with our philosophies & grow our message of wellness by continuously expanding our reach & connections. This will include identifying, connecting & collaborating with synergistic organisations, associations & research institutes, and forging mutually beneficial relationships that further SoulAdvisor’s vision & mission, whilst also finding ways to aid our partners in their own missions. In this role, you will have the rare opportunity of carving out national strategies with a primary focus on purpose-driven growth achieved through genuine connection.
As ambassador for SoulAdvisor, the successful person in this role will reflect our beliefs & values. You will be purpose-driven, inspirational, aspirational, hungry to make a difference, and have a natural & authentic capacity to connect people, ideas, and opportunities for positive change that will make a difference to our world.
- Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, you will lead & embed activities that connect & expand the reach of SoulAdvisor’s mission & vision on a national scale here & New Zealand.
- You will generate quality leads that align with our values, and forge connections with values-aligned organisations, businesses, practitioners, and consumers, developing a sustainable pipeline in Australia & New Zealand.
- You will craft strategies to realise immediate objectives including spreading the message with practitioners & bringing them on board for launch mid-2020.
- You will harness new & existing networks to forge connections with organisations & research entities to continuously expand the reach of our message, and the objectives of The Foundation, in establishing evidenced-based knowledge on qualified traditional & complementary health therapies & approaches.
- You will execute strategies to continuously grow our practitioner base undertaking a range of tactics including (but not limited to) harnessing cold calling, networking, LinkedIn, and door-to-door prospecting tactics.
- You’ll provide advice internally on portfolio priorities in line with shifting market dynamics & organisational objectives directly influencing the shape of broader strategy.
- Contribute to & demonstrate in-depth understanding of SoulAdvisor’s priorities, growth strategy, and operations in order to identify innovative opportunities to explore greater reach, and ways to support synergistic organisations, research entities & practitioners.
- Share market trends, insights, and opportunities gathered externally with colleagues to continuously align the brand & service offering with demand.
- Work collaboratively with our Practitioner Relationship Officer communicating proactively & openly to meet shared objectives.
- 5+ years demonstrated success & experience in building business growth, preferably in a ‘for purpose’ business.
- Health industry qualifications, knowledge and/or experience.
- Demonstrated capacity to craft strategy, and to execute tactical plans that deliver results.
- Genuine hunger to play a key role in bringing to life SoulAdvisor’s mission & vision.
- Exceptional communication & engagement skills in all formats, with highly developed emotional intelligence, authenticity in building connections, and strong influencing skills.
- Capacity to self-direct, and to work effectively to meet objectives whilst maintaining the highest standards of care & quality.
- Ability to work virtually both autonomously, and with a cross-functional team.
- Strong organisational & time management skills, multi-tasking with ease.
- Finger on the pulse in terms of industry knowledge & emerging trends.
- Self-motivated, empathetic, committed & passionate.
- A ‘can do’, proactive & agile attitude.
About the organisation
Launching mid-2020, SoulAdvisor is a purpose-driven, global collective of qualified traditional & complementary health practitioners providing support on individual wellness journeys to create a happier, healthier planet.
SoulAdvisor’s purpose is to seamlessly connect quality wellness providers from all over the globe with health-conscious clients seeking their services, and to provide support and care to our skilled practitioners to ensure they can do their healing work with ease. Our launch is just around the corner, when our global platform will be live connecting practitioners and health-conscious clients.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Strategic Relationship Manager via Pro Bono Australia.