About the role
Enjoy a hands-on role where you can put your leadership potential into action!
- Significant tax benefits
- Ongoing professional career development
- Warm and collabritive work environment
You’re gentle and down-to-earth. You’re calm. You’re able to listen, you’re patient and you’re steadfast.
Your people skills enable you to get the best out of your team, but you also have a knack for providing great customer service and the ability to spot opportunities to grow the business. So, if you want the opportunity to provide invaluable support to a unique and talented bunch of individuals then this is your chance. In return, you’ll have the constant support of our passionate and engaged team, learning and development opportunities with salary packaging and tax benefits to make things as easy for you as possible.
Welcome to Wangarang Industries! A community based, not-for-profit organisation providing job opportunities and support services for people with disabilities in Orange.
We are seeking a motivated Supervisor of Support Services to join the team and provide supervision and mentoring to staff involved in the delivery of support services as well as assisting in the growth, expansion and development of support services delivered by Wangarang.
You will love this next chapter in your career as you:
- Develop plans for the day’s activities in conjuction with other staff and oversee the day to day running of the program
- Apply person centred principles in all aspects of working with clients
- Implement strategies on a day to day basis for achievement of individual goals and maximisation of client automony
- Manage a roster of various individual shifts
- Approve expenditure to level of delegation and refer higher expenditure to Client Services Coodinator
- Report gaps/issues that impact negatively on participants and /or program outcomes
- Ensure support is provided as agreed in the Service Agreement
About the organisation
Wangarang provides a supportive and fulfilling work environment and offers significant tax benefits. We are an EEO employer committed to the NDIS Practice Standards and if the above sounds like a place you would like to work, then we would love to hear from you.
How to apply
To apply for this job go to: https://wangarang.recruitmenthub.com.au/Vacancies & enter ref code: 5126246.
Please quote in application: Supervisor -Support Services via Pro Bono Australia.