About the role
Veritas Recruitment is excited to be partnering with Kidney Health Australia to assist with the recruitment process for this unique opportunity for an experienced Accounts Officer.
Kidney Health has been in operation for over 50 years and has a fantastic reputation of caring for affected individuals within the community and throughout Australia. Kidney Health’s mission is to promote kidney health through education, advocacy, research, and support.
This is your opportunity to join this leading not for profit organisation.
Reporting to the Management Accountant, we are now seeking an enthusiastic and team oriented individual to join this close-knit finance team where you will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Accounts Receivable
- Process all pledges and donations accurately and promptly
- Produce follow-up letters for non-converted pledges
- Cleanse database of duplicates
- Reconciliation of balancing of monies
- Receipting of monies
- Preparing of banking deposits and reports
- Handle all customer enquiries both internal and external
- Accounts Payable
- Goods receipting
- New supplier establishment
- Liaise with suppliers regarding invoice requirements
- Supplier Enquiries
- Verify & process invoices for payment in accordance with approved terms
- Prepare bank transfer files for creditor payment runs
- Creditor reconciliations
- Prepare monthly expense file
- Assist with month end processes
- Preparation of accrued revenue
- Preparation of accrued expenses
- Bank reconciliations
To be successful in this position you will have:
- High level of analytical skills, attention to detail and the ability to prioritise
- The ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Have a friendly and outgoing personality with a can-do attitude
- Experience using Med-Lrg ERP ideally Microsoft Dynamics, Great Plains & CRM
- Goal orientated and Self Motivated
- Interpersonal Awareness, drive, enthusiasm with a strong desire to build relationships both internally and externally
To be considered for this opportunity, you will have proven experience in a similar role within a busy environment. You must be pro-active, have exceptional communication skills and actively seeking to join an organisation that truly cares for their people and their community.
About the organisation
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Accounts Officer – not for profit organisation via Pro Bono Australia.