About the role
- Assist with office administration functions including reception, facilities services and the procurement of office supplies and equipment.
- Diary management for the CEO.
- Record messages into the Salesforce CRM, distribute incoming messages and deal with adhoc telephone enquiries.
- Opening, sorting and distribution of incoming mail and other deliveries.
- Act as the first point-of-contact for office visitors and direct them accordingly.
- Assist with the logistical requirements around meetings, off-site events, workshops and other office functions including catering, meet-and-greet services and amenities.
- Data entry for Accounts Payable through the processing of invoices (XERO) and communications with auDA suppliers.
- Provide adhoc administration, word processing and operational support to the auDA Team.
- Experience in a similar position is desirable.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) and Xero.
- Professional communication skills (written and verbal) and the ability to interact with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
About the organisation
au Domain Administration Limited (auDA) is Australia’s Country Code Top Level Domain (ccTLD) administrator and self-regulatory policy body, which oversees the operation and management framework of the .au domain of the Internet.
auDA is a not-for-profit public company limited by guarantee and endorsed by the Australian Government and the global Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN). Its job is to provide a safe, secure and operational namespace for more than 20 million Australian Internet users.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT via Pro Bono Australia.