About the role
- Administrative Coordinator
- Part-time 0.6 FTE (22.5 hours)
This role offers an exciting opportunity to join the Shared Value Project team to support the continuing growth of the organisation. The Administrative Coordinator will support the Chief Executive Officer, in managing the day to day logistics of the organisation and provide support to the SVP team.
Location and Travel
The role is based in Melbourne but may require occasional domestic travel to Sydney and other Australian cities to support the delivery of SVP events and programs.
This position requires the ability to work autonomously and in collaboration with the Chief Executive Officer, SVP staff and others to support the operations of the organisation. Tasks include:
- Manage the day to day logistics associated with the SVP office including maintenance of processes, systems and equipment;
- Provide administrative support to the Chief Executive Officer, including diary management and travel coordination;
- Manage logistics with regard to board meetings, advisory board meetings and other internal and external meetings;
- Provide basic bookkeeping support, including monthly accounts payable and receivable and expense reimbursement in Xero;
- Provide basic HR support with regard to recruiting and onboarding new staff;
- Assist with managing the online database and ensuring contact details are up to date;
- Assist with event logistics, business development, membership support and other administrative duties as required
- Contribute to the ongoing development of the organisation and participate in strategy and planning sessions.
- Support the SVP team in the delivery of its calendar of programs and events.
- When required, represent the Shared Value Project at meetings or industry engagements.
Experience of a member or peak body organisation in a corporate or not for profit environment.
Experience of board meeting administration and minute taking.
About the organisation
Established in 2014, the Shared Value Project (SVP) is the peak body for advancing the adoption of shared value in Australia and New Zealand.
Since the organisation’s inception, shared value understanding and practice in Australia – and globally – has grown. Alongside its affiliates in the US, South Africa, India and Hong Kong, SVP has taken the idea presented by Professor Michael Porter and Mark Kramer in the original 2011 HBR article, Creating Shared Value and contributed to the development and evolution of the movement.
A membership-based organisation, SVP’s mission is to raise the capacity and commitment of business to solve our region’s most prevalent issues profitably. It does this through the delivery of education programs, events and evidence-based research, to support the community of practice.
How to apply
Please send your application addressed to SVP CEO, Helen Steel at email@example.com by 5PM on Friday 14 August 2020.
Applications should include:
- A short cover letter (maximum two pages) outlining how you meet the key selection criteria;
- Your CV
Applications that do not include both of the documents listed above will not be considered.
In order to apply please note applicants must have Australian permanent residency status.
Please quote in application: Administrative Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.