About the role
About the opportunity
The position of North West Early Learning Area Manager is a pivotal role for the leadership and operations of Uniting’s Early Learning services. Participating in a collaborative leadership team and working within internal and external partnerships, this role provides many opportunities for innovation and strategic development.
The North West programs reach across the northern and western Melbourne metropolitan region, from Deer Park, up to Sunbury and across to Ivanhoe. With a mix of program delivery of Long Day Care, Kindergarten and Kindergarten Inclusion Support, this role offers a rare opportunity in community service leadership in the Early Childhood Education and Care sector.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum qualification of Bachelor of Early Childhood Education (or equivalent)
- Extensive demonstrated and proven experience in a related role.
- Clear understanding of, and commitment to the principles of integrated and innovative practice, and multi-disciplinary service delivery, as applicable within early childhood education and care.
- Proven experience and ability to provide effective leadership and management across multi-sites and teams.
- Demonstrated experience and comprehensive knowledge, understanding and application of relevant government policies, legislation, regulations and standards and programs associated with the provision of early childhood services.
Experience in the support and delivery of community services including policy development, implementing quality assurance systems and ensuring compliance with relevant legislation and standards.
About the organisation
At Uniting we are passionate about working together to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice.
Visit us: www.unitingvictas.org.au
How to apply
If this sounds like you, apply today by submitting the below:
- Cover Letter (outlining your suitability by addressing the key/core selection criteria according to the position description – no more than 2 pages)
- Current Resume (no more than 3 pages)
Get in touch
Darren Youngs, Executive Officer – Early Learning - 0448 670 152.
Please quote in application: Area Manager - Early Learning (North West) via Pro Bono Australia.