About the role
Business Development Specialist
(Permanent Part Time – 3 days a week)
Enjoy the benefits of working with a growing organisation offering career development, flexibility and an attractive annual salary package (including leave loading and superannuation).
VincentCare Victoria is seeking an appropriately-qualified person to take on the position of Business Development Specialist.
This role is to support the growth of the Ozanam Enterprises business unit, as part of our Australian Disability Enterprise in Carrum Downs.
You will be responsible for the development of new business, lead generation and sales appointment setting. This role is also responsible for delivering new revenue against a solid growth budget for financial year from year 2020 to 2021 and beyond.
You will have a proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets and ability to seize and identify opportunities on market research and trends.
VincentCare Victoria is an award winning organisation established to provide a range of accommodation and support services to people that are facing disadvantage throughout metropolitan and regional Victoria.
Our aspiration is to be the leader in providing care, hope and advocacy for those facing disadvantage. Our purpose is to create opportunities and lasting change for the most marginalised. VincentCare is well equipped to provide a continuum of services that effectively meet the needs of people experiencing or at risk of homelessness.
Working with VincentCare:
A key strategic priority is attracting and retaining skilled and committed employees aligned to our values. VincentCare has over three hundred dedicated, talented and enthusiastic staff working across a range of programs and services and offers a number of benefits including:
- Career Development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Salary Packaging
- Choice of Superannuation fund
- Family friendly and flexibility
- Study leave
- The Ozanam Scholar Bursary
Diversity and Inclusion
We are committed to the principles of social justice and aim to ensure every individual is treated with dignity and respect regardless of their cultural background, ability, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation or religion.
- Qualification (s) directly linked to the manufacturing / logistics environment and / or ADE – Australian Disability Enterprise would be advantageous
- Minimum 5 years of relevant business development working experience
- Demonstrated experience in a business development role, ideally in the commercial packaging and processing sector of the community sector
- A proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets and determination to engage with prospects and convert them into sales
- Ability to act quickly to seize opportunities, identifies and capitalises on market research and trends
- Well-developed planning, risk and issue management and delivery skills
- Demonstrated ability to stay focus on primary KPIs on new business appointments, presentations and resultant sales
How to apply:
Applicants must submit their CV together with a detailed and seperate response to each of the key selection criteria in the position description which is available at https://hcm613.peoplestreme.net/vincentcare/erec_external.asp.
Please submit your application through our website at https://hcm613.peoplestreme.net/vincentcare/erec_external.asp.
Phone enquiries may be made to Ros Mather, Hub Manager on 0407816149.
Applications close: Friday, 07 August 2020
VincentCare welcomes applications from people from diverse cultural & linguistic backgrounds including people who identify as Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Trans, Intersex, Aboriginal and/ or Torres Strait Islander.
All appointments within VincentCare Victoria are subject to satisfactory completion of a police check and character/performance reference checks. Police checks will be undertaken for the selected candidate prior to any job offer being confirmed. Police checks are also undertaken on a periodic basis during the period of employment.
All appointments are subject to disclosure of any relevant employment history of formal disciplinary action for improper or unprofessional conduct taken by current or previous employers or any other integrity body within or outside Australia.
The incumbent for this position must have and maintain a current Victorian Working with Children Check or equivalent.
About the organisation
How to apply
Please quote in application: Business Development Specialist via Pro Bono Australia.