About the role
This role will lead change management projects, supporting managers and leaders with planning, design and implementation of change initiatives, and minimising negative impacts of change, supporting leaders to adapt more effective approaches. As a Change Lead, you will work closely with varying groups of stakeholders, facilitating the development of skills and capabilities to drive change, aligned with systems and processes and organisational objectives.
This role will involve creating change implementation plans, communication plans, stakeholder engagement and minimising risks and resistance. This will allow effective support and integration.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Neuroscience of Leadership and Change, Education, Management and Organisational Change, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related field or equivalent work experience
- Strong experience of change management work experience with a broad range of exposure to various business environments.
- Proven experience supporting teams delivering change, and managing business and technology change projects using people first approaches
- Proven track record in change management roles, including continuous improvement of the change process and governance
- Relevant business transformation experience
- Demonstrated familiarity with current best practices associated with moderate to large-scale change and business transformation initiatives
About the organisation
At Uniting we are passionate about working together to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice.
Visit us: www.unitingvictas.org.au
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Change Lead via Pro Bono Australia.