About the role
- Work with an organisation committed to social justice
- Exciting opportunity within a dynamic and growing Not-For-Profit organisation
- $96K Salary + fully maintained Wintringham vehicle or generous motor vehicle allowance
- Access to NFP Salary Packaging
- Wintringham promotes ongoing training and professional excellence
- Full Time (38 hours per week)
Your new role
Due to organisation growth, an opportunity exists for a dynamic and proactive individual to join our Housing & Homelessness Support team on a Full Time basis. In this dynamic and multifaceted role, you will be overseeing the Housing Support and Outreach Programs across Metro Melbourne.
Reporting to Manager of Housing and Homelessness Support, you will provide support and supervision to staff across the Melbourne Metropolitan region and work collaboratively with the other Coordinators and Portfolio Managers to ensure a collaborative team culture is maintained.
Your duties and responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Demonstrate leadership across the Housing and Homelessness Support (HHS) portfolio and work collaboratively with all areas of Wintringham to ensure coordinated service responses.
- Provide line management and supervision to Housing and Outreach Support Staff.
- Appropriately manage performance of the Housing and Homelessness Support Services’ team through coaching, supervision, debriefing, regular informal and formal performance feedback and reviews, and professional development support.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships across community and health services across the region.
- Participate in the development of annual budgets in collaboration with the HHS Manager.
- Ensure the team is aware of and complies with organisational policies and procedures.
You are an experienced leader with a proven track record of success in the leadership of housing and homelessness services, building amazing cultures and achieving budget targets. Your skills will be supported by possessing the following:
- Qualification in Social Work, Welfare, Community Services or equivalent
- Demonstrated ability to engender wellbeing, synergy and a spirit of collaboration across teams
- Experience delivering services within social and community services programs including housing and homelessness support
- Knowledge of Commonwealth and State Government policies, standards and compliance requirements.
- An understanding of the Housing and Homelessness Service sector My Aged Care, NDIS and other relevant service systems.
- Proven commitment to excellence, accountability and innovation in best practice service delivery in the fields of homelessness and housing support.
About the organisation
Who are we?
Wintringham is a not-for-profit organisation providing an extensive range of aged care, housing and related support services to men and women aged 50-plus who have been homeless or at risk of homelessness. We employ over 730 staff and operate from multiple offices across Melbourne and regional Victoria. Our Head Office provides the strategic direction and support services for Wintringham’s residential, housing and community care services.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Coordinator – Housing & Homelessness Support via Pro Bono Australia.