About the role
- Job Reference: SBH-20
- Job Type: Permanent Full time (8.30am – 4.30pm)
- Remuneration: $54,972 per annum (Level 2)
- A range of Employee Benefits Offered
- Location: East Perth
St Barts is currently looking for an individual with exceptional customer service skills and front desk experience to join our team at East Perth. As a Customer Relations Administrator, you will be the face of the organisation and be the first point of contact for all of St Barts consumers, residents, clients, visitors and all internal and external stakeholders.
Many of St Barts consumers are experiencing issues with mental illness, addiction, trauma, and homelessness, and the front desk is the first point of call for enquiries and assistance. We are looking for someone who is an excellent communicator, has the ability to listen attentively, respond promptly, and can convey information to people clearly and simply in a way that means things are understood. You must be able to think quickly on your feet, maintain a positive, empathetic and professional attitude, and can relate to people from diverse backgrounds and cultures. Your ability to create a welcoming and supportive environment is paramount.
This position would suit someone who is able to hit the ground running and make the position their own, someone who is passionate about helping people, has a can-do attitude where no job is too big, and can demonstrate a strong work ethic.
You must be able to demonstrate initiative, juggle multiple tasks within required timeframes, and be detail conscious. Previous experience in a similar position will be advantageous.
You will play an integral part in delivering an outstanding customer experience. Your role is to greet all visitors, direct services, manage the day to day running of front reception and all incoming and outbound calls and queries. In addition, you will also be responsible for general administrative duties as required to support the wider organisation, including invoicing, stock ordering, data entry, creating documents, reporting and management of databases.
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Be the first point of contact for all consumers and visitors
- Administration duties with a high level of attention to detail
- Responding promptly to all enquiries
- Effectively manage high volume of inbound calls and make outbound calls as required
- Building rapport with internal and external stakeholders and deliver excellent customer service
- Manage Vehicle Calendar Bookings and other booking and scheduling requirements
- Assist with admin tasks as required which may include collating correspondence, general ad hoc administrative duties, maintaining databases, ordering stationery, creating documents
- Coordinate incoming/outgoing mail, including necessary mail merges, mail outs and couriers
- Ensure the reception desk is covered during times away from the desk
- Ensure reception area is well presented, clean, tidy and maintained
- Ensure Reception Procedure Manual is up to date at all times and reflects the true duties of the position
- Ordering Stationery, Stock and processing purchase orders and invoicing
About the organisation
St Bart’s is a not-for-profit organisation providing a diverse range of services for those experiencing homelessness or at risk of homelessness. Services include supported accommodation, recovery focused accommodation for those with Mental Health issues, residential aged care, and aged care home services. For more information about St Bart’s, please visit our website.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Customer Relations Administrator via Pro Bono Australia.