About the role
Do you enjoy collaborating with others to make user experiences awesome? Bring your knowledge of Sitecore and Salesforce Marketing Cloud to optimise content journeys.
CHOICE has existed for 60 years thanks to the support of our 180,000 members and 220,000 campaign supporters.
Our purpose is to work for fair, safe and just markets that meet the needs of Australian consumers. Delivering a great content experience is core to us delivering that purpose.
We are continually looking to engage more effectively to showcase value, encourage repeat usage, and drive the acquisition, retention and loyalty of members to ensure the continued financial support for CHOICE’s nonprofit mission.
About the opportunity
Reporting into the Head of Content Experience, this role works with a diverse range of teams and products to holistically coordinate, implement and improve cross-platform content journeys and performance.
- Manage referral journeys within our content focusing on member acquisition, donations and connections.
- Coordinate and report on outcome performance
- Build, test and manage roll out of new content features and templates
- Review and optimise a backlog of content management automations and improvements
You are a Digital professional with a marketing, product or project management background and demonstrable experience in:
- Improving CMS and CRM workflows and architecture
- Working with agile teams, collaborating with product managers, developers, marketing and content management roles
- Improving cross platform referral analytics and automations
What sets you apart is your blend of technical, commercial and collaboration skills honed in optimising outcomes on content rich websites.
CHOICE is an ethical workplace that talks and walks the organisational values of truth, help and impact. We care about staff engagement, well being and take work-life balance seriously. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace creates a positive working environment for all employees and helps us better represent Australian consumers.
About the organisation
How to apply
Please quote in application: Digital Producer via Pro Bono Australia.