About the role
Board Directors of United Synergies
United Synergies, an established and respected not-for-profit based in South East Queensland, is seeking two energetic and strategically focused Board Directors to support its operations and growth.
United Synergies is a not-for-profit organisation that supports thousands of people each year through its four focus areas:
- Child safety
- Mental health
- Suicide Prevention
These roles require individuals who understand governance principles and the role of boards. It is critical applicants are able to confidently express views and build on ideas in a collaborative environment with like-minded professionals.
An understanding of the challenges facing the not-for-profit sector, business acumen and experience in one of our focus areas is significantly advantageous.
Participation in regular board meetings, a quarterly work group meeting and annual strategic planning retreat are requirements of these roles.
These are voluntary roles where appointment is for an initial three year term
- Eligibility to work within Australia
- Ability to obtain a Blue Card and Licensed Care Suitability check
- Business acumen and stakeholder management
- Demonstrated experience in strategy development, steering and execution
- Collaborative style with highly developed communication skills
- Genuine enthusiasm for participating in the NFP sector and delivering outcomes for those United Synergies supports
- Familiarity with the geographies in which United Synergies operate
A full candidate pack is available at the following link: www.greymattasolutions.com/unitedsynergies
About the organisation
How to apply
Please quote in application: Directors of The Board - United Synergies via Pro Bono Australia.