About the role
Donations and Engagement Officer
Full time – 38 hours per week
We have an exciting opportunity for a Donations and Engagement Officer to join our team. Working closely with the Head of Advocacy, Fundraising and Marketing this is a diverse and pivotal role in our donations and engagement function. A donor database guru – preferably with extensive experience using Raisers Edge, the successful candidate will be responsible for the management, tracking and acknowledgement of day to day donations as well as contribution to the engagement of donors and key stakeholders. Additionally, they will also be involved in multi-channel campaigns, life-cycle marketing, events, activations and a range of other fundraising activities.
Flexible and energetic, the requirements of the role are varied and will suit a real go getter with a hunger for making a difference. You will be a strong communicator with superb verbal and written skills along with a good grasp of numeracy and data analysis.
To excel in this role, you will need:
• 2 years’ experience in database management – donor databases, specifically Raisers Edge, would be preferable.
• Demonstrated experience in customer service including managing telephone enquires as well as face to face interaction.
• Demonstrated ability to represent the organisation at displays and in the receipt of donations
• Confidence and experience in to presenting to groups (adults and children) to represent the work done by McAuley as well as the issues of domestic violence and homelessness.
• Demonstrated ability to develop, build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders.
• Advanced computer skills including social media platforms, word processing, spreadsheets and database applications and design platforms.
We offer you:
• A competitive salary
• Flexible working arrangements
• The option to purchase leave and accrued days off
• A supportive environment as well as EAP access
A Working with Children Check (Employee Version) and a current driver’s license are mandatory. Successful appointment to a position will be subject to a National (and international if applicable) Police check.
Salary is in accordance with the SCHADS Award Level 4. Salary packaging available. Office located in Footscray.
HOSPITALITY COMPASSION JUSTICE COMMUNITY
McAuley Community Services for Women values diversity and encourages applications from all backgrounds. A commitment to child safe standards is mandatory.
About the organisation
McAuley Community Services for Women is committed to creating a world that enables women and children to participate in society on their own terms through our innovative services, advocacy and a caring community… so violence and homelessness can be eradicated.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Donations and Engagement Officer via Pro Bono Australia.