About the role
- Outstanding role, small, close and great team, excellent benefits, salary packaging
- Opportunity to work with a fantastic organisation that makes a difference!
- Bendigo, Part-time or Full-time, Fixed term
We are looking for someone dynamic to join our CEO’s immediate, tight, close, committed and hardworking team.
The Executive Assistant provides critical, timely support in a fast moving, dynamic environment to the CEO’s small but enormously effective team.
This role focuses on supporting our organisational strategy, its execution, reporting and best practice governance, via outstanding administration support services to the CEO and Board, across a diverse array of tasks and subjects.
This position works closely with and supports the Executive Officer (XO) and Company Secretary.
The role involves:
- Support on delivering the Strategic Plans of the organisation
- CEO, Executive, Board & Committee meeting and papers preparation
- Senior administrative support for the CEO’s office
- Events and itinerary planning and management
- supporting the Company Secretary with the governance requirements of the Board
As the successful candidate, you will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role and skills in providing high level of administrative support in a fast moving pressurised environment
- Demonstrated understanding of the expectations within an executive office as they relate to the responsibilities of this position
- Exceptional organisational skills and ability to prioritize competing priorities in a fast paced environment
- Highly developed verbal communication skills and ability to produce formal correspondence with all mediums
- A Flexible approach and consistent with your standards
To truly excel in this role you will have strong communication skills, proactive mindset, a nimble mind, and with a high degree of attention to detail.
Technology now and as it evolves will be your friend, your ability to present professionally in person, in writing, on the run, is a key skill.
If this is you and challenge excites you then get a copy of the PD and apply.
The PD, the selection criteria are available at www.havenhomesafe.org.au
About the organisation
Haven; Home, Safe is Australia's & Victoria's first registered Affordable Housing Organisation and the only fully integrated housing and homelessness agency in Australia.
We are a dynamic, growth oriented,for-purpose organisation which connects people to housing options and support services to enable them to find and keep a place to call home.
Haven; Home Safe, is a nationally and internationally recognised leader in innovation and leadership in its field. With a balance sheet heading towards half a billion dollars with over 200 staff and 2000 homes in a Victoria wide operation, this is no ordinary NGO.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Executive Assistant, Office of the CEO via Pro Bono Australia.