About the role
- Newly created full-time position.
- Excellent career opportunity with room for growth
- Bendigo location
- Are you seeking a role with a well-recognised and respected For-Purpose organisation?
- Do you want a role where you are able to grow and develop within an organisation?
About the role:
The Grants Administration Officer is part of a small, hardworking and collaborative team and is essential for the effective administration of grants programs, including grants record keeping, regular correspondence and high-volume data entry, whilst maintaining integrity and accuracy.
This is a newly created position where your key duties will include:
- Provide high quality support to the Grants Officer team in the day-to-day administration of grants.
- Respond to grant seeker and funding program enquiries via telephone and email.
- Maintain organisational databases as well as the administration of grants filing, correspondence and record-keeping.
- Provide outstanding administrative support to the wider team on an as needed basis.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Demonstrated ability to work with high volumes of information whilst maintaining accuracy and exceptional attention to detail.
- A process driven approach to work, with the ability to problem solve and flexibility to provide assistance across the organisation when required.
- Demonstrated experience working in an environment with competing priorities and /or organisational deadlines.
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills and demonstrated ability to complete work at a high standard.
- Ability to build rapport, be approachable and to convey complex information in a logical way.
- Demonstrated intermediate skills in the Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel and Word, and experience working with databases.
If you are interested in joining a for-purpose organisation who works to improve the lives of those living in rural, regional and remote Australia, please apply today!
About the organisation
FRRR is a national charitable foundation focussed on increasing equity of opportunity in rural, regional, and remote Australia. It adopts a partnership and leverage model of philanthropy which harnesses the collective resources of philanthropy, business, and governments to support rural communities to be vibrant, adaptive, and sustainable.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Grants Administration Officer via Pro Bono Australia.