About the role
CHOICE is one of Australia’s leading independent online media organisations; one that plays a unique role in the Australian consumer landscape.
Our purpose is to work for fair, just and safe markets by producing tools and information that help individual consumers, as well as advocating for and driving changes to markets where consumers are getting a raw deal.
We’ve got big ambitions to increase our impact, which is why we’re committed to growing our reach without losing sight of our purpose or values.
Working with the whole organisation, you will promote a collaborative and psychological safe work environment by demonstrating it with every staff engagement based activity you support.
Day to day you will look at ways of contributing to and supporting the wider organisational strategy; one that is focused on growth and productivity driven by technology and cross functional collaboration.
- Champion growth mindset and creative thinking to contribute to an innovative HR strategy that encourages and enables thought leadership.
- Partner with the organisation to develop solutions that will enhance engagement, capacity and capability
- Adapt and manage HR technology to ensure it supports new flexible ways of working
- Support teams in delivering consistent and rewarding employee experiences
- Apply creative and innovate solutions to company-wide learning and well being programs
- Provide guidance and coaching to staff and leaders to succeed in all things people related
You are a generalist with a keen interest in employee experience and development and have a proven track record of handling a wide variety of stakeholders across a broad range of touch points. You have found your own authentic way to keep things simple yet effective.
- Demonstrated ongoing commitment to learning in the HR/L&D/ER space
- Thorough understanding of and ongoing passion for best practice in full life cycle employee development.
- Strong relationship and partnering skills built on business as well as HR knowledge
- An advocate for innovation, agile working and user experience in HR
- Formal qualifications and well practised in handling contemporary HR issues and corresponding legislation.
What sets you apart is your ability to evaluate and prioritise needs and deliver best practice HR support to all tastes.
About the organisation
CHOICE’s not-for-profit mission is to fight for fair, safe and just markets for Australian consumers. We were established in 1959 and have remained independent and member-funded.
CHOICE is an ethical workplace that talks and walks the organisational values of truth, help and impact. We care about staff engagement, well being and take work-life balance seriously. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace creates a positive working environment for all employees and helps us better represent Australian consumers.
How to apply
Please quote in application: HR Advisor via Pro Bono Australia.