About the role
This opportunity is suitable for an entry level applicant or similar. The Human Resources Assistant is responsible for all recruitment and HR processes, payroll liaison, and some regulatory compliance. Reporting to the General Manager, you will work closely with members of the Management Team. You will have good attention to detail, be enthusiastic, adapt to new ways of working and not be afraid to use initiative to resolve queries. You will bring aptitudes for administration, communication and teamwork, and, gain a great role to boost your career, with strong opportunities to develop experience and advance on merit.
Job tasks and responsibilities include
- Support the General Manager’s oversight of all company HR matters
- Provide HR and payroll related support to Leads and the Management Team.
- Administer recruitment from advertising through to offer of employment, issuing contracts and probationary period finalisation.
- Ensure employment clearances and licence requirements for staff in line with NDIS and other regulatory requirements.
- Visa checks and ongoing management of compliance.
- Support shift rostering, time sheets and payroll inquiries.
- Coordinate on-boarding and induction processes.
- Maintain all employee documentation.
- Assist in staff training and development, including monitoring supervision compliance
- Administer the Risk & Quality Register and support quarterly and annual quality audits.
- Coordinate with the Financial Lead on Payroll.
- Vocational qualification in HR or related discipline, with some relevant experience.
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously, efficiently and proactively.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be detail-oriented with the ability to multitask, organise and meet deadlines.
- Sound IT skills including MS Office (Word & Excel) with ability to learn new systems.
- Diploma qualification in HR or extensive relevant experience
- Demonstrated Payroll competence.
$49,400.00 – $59,280.00 + Super
Send your CV to email@example.com to be shortlisted for the next stage.
About the organisation
We are looking to appoint a Human Resources Assistant (full-time neg.) with excellent customer service and organisational skills to join our expanding team at Glady & Co Pty Ltd in Melbourne Outer Eastern suburbs. A registered NDIS Provider focusing on mental health with over 50 employees, we have been doubling turnover every 12 months in a growing sector. Come grow with us!
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Human Resources Assistant via Pro Bono Australia.