About the role
Are you a dynamic, versatile and resourceful leader with solid experience in global alumni engagement? Can you thrive in our changing environment?
About the Job
Reporting to the Director, Alumni & Operations, the Manager, Alumni Engagement, will lead a team to deliver innovative strategies to increase engagement with the university’s alumni community. In this role, you will collaborate with the alumni community, and with staff more broadly across the University to assist in delivery of university goals through alumni engagement activities.
As the Manager, Alumni Engagement, you will support the strategic development and delivery of a diverse range of programs to increase alumni engagement globally. Swinburne has an alumni community of more than 200,000 graduates in more than 150 countries.
To be successful in the role, you will have:
• Demonstrated extensive experience in volunteer management and/or alumni activities, including expertise in appropriate concepts, methods and practices
• Proven experience managing successful philanthropic appeals
• Excellent organisational and project management skills, including planning, scheduling, people management, system management and reporting skills
• Outstanding communication and presentation skills, including writing reports and for online communications
A full list of selection criteria is available within the position description.
• Onsite health services
• Private health insurance discounts
• Weekly yoga and Pilates classes
• Discounted annual Myki cards are available to Swinburne staff
To find out more about the extensive range of benefits offered to Swinburne employees please visit Employee Benefits
About the organisation
About Swinburne University of Technology
Swinburne is a multi-sector university of science, technology and innovation with more than 54,000 students and 5,000 staff globally. We offer postgraduate, undergraduate, vocational education and online education to provide students with a variety of work-relevant pathways. Our mission is to be a world-class university, creating economic and social impact through science, technology and innovation.
We aim to deliver future-ready learners, research with impact and innovative enterprise.
Draw on international best practice to develop and implement a partnering framework to scope, develop, manage, monitor and review University-wide partnerships with our Engagement team. Working collaboratively across the University, our Engagement team draws together and coordinates expertise to generate, design and implement a wide range of strategic engagement projects. We have a blended mix of industry, community and alumni expertise.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Manager Alumni Engagement via Pro Bono Australia.