About the role
- Three (3) positions to be filled across Gippsland. Vacancies are at Bairnsdale, Sale and Traralgon
- On-going Contract
- Negotiable hours
As an Occupational Therapist, you will assist clients in their transition to the NDIS, renewal of their plans and to provide recommendations on a participant’s functional capacity in relation to their psychosocial disability. Your role will empower our participants and assist them to achieve their goals and maximise their independence.
Your duties will include:
- Conducting psychological assessments for clients outlining the functional impacts of their disability
- Assessing and reporting on the home environments of clients, inlcuding:
- Minor and major home modification recommendations
- Home safety assessments
- Provide Behavioural Support and Psychosocial Interventions
- Not For Profit salary packaging benefits
- Standard tools of the trade
- Portable Long Service
About the organisation
Established in 1992, within Australia is a leader in Psychosocial Rehabilitation Support and Recovery oriented services. within Australia is committed to excellence, equity and quality in mental health. It achieves this by developing collaborations that generate hope, meaning, self-identity, and responsibility. We aim to have planned, systematic, evidence-based and best practice approaches to all that we do.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Occupational Therapist via Pro Bono Australia.