About the role
- Build the profile, reach and usage and for a niche portfolio of products
- Based in Macquarie Park (4 minute walk from Metro station)
- Total Package $80 – $90K, plus Salary Packaging & Other Exciting Benefits Available
- 12 month contract
You will be joining Relationships Australia NSW at an exciting time, where we are seeking to build our brand and innovate in our product development. In this newly created role, you will work closely with the GM Business Development – Social and Commercial Enterprise.
The Product Operations Lead will be a confident and capable professional responsible for building the profile, reach and usage and for a niche portfolio of RANSW products, together with ensuring the smooth running of the associated business operations.
Your first product is a social enterprise – RADIANT, funded as a start-up and founded by Relationships Australia NSW. This smart technology is looking to make a difference by connecting people looking for mental health support with mental health and well being professionals. You will work to deliver a number of specific contracts that provide access to support for targeted client groups.
Building partnerships with mental health professionals and increasing awareness of this product will be key to your success in this role
Activities will include:
- Generating leads by networking and cold calling
- Looking for opportunities to working with professional associations, advertising or other means of generating interest from these potential customers
- Using social media and other marketing platforms to build supporters and sponsors to Radiant
- Build and manage key customer relationships on both the B2C and B2B sides of the business products
- Meet contract KPI’s and report on activities and outcomes
We’re interested in hearing from people who possess a combination of the below:
- Three to four years’ experience in a relevant sales/marketing role with customer focus in a small to medium company or startup
- Proven experiences in generating leads – ideally with a startup product or with industry professionals such as psychologists and counsellors, as well as senior executives in politics, corporations and universities
- Social media expertise
- Communication skills; including Networking, Persuasion, Prospecting,
- Presentation, Public Speaking, Research, Writing
- Bachelor’s degree is desirable but not essential
About the organisation
Why work with us?
- Help RANSW to develop a strong brand that reaches people who need our help the most to make a difference in their lives
- Be part of something bigger: Last year alone, our people delivered over 56,000 client sessions across New South Wales
- Support and be supported: Work alongside people who truly care about what you achieve together and how you grow as a team
- Never be bored: new day, new challenge: Enjoy diverse, interesting work that will challenge and reward you professionally and personally
We enjoy salary packaging and a number of non-salary benefits that have been designed to assist in our personal and career growth and wellbeing. Other benefits include:
- Up to 5 additional leave days per year (pro-rata), to be used between Christmas and New Year, and on your Birthday
- Comprehensive Wellness Strategy including a focus on reducing our organisational footprint on the environment, Fitness Passport, annual flu vaccinations and our Employee Assistance Programs
RANSW is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and recognises the
importance of attracting the right people for the right job. Candidates are
selected in accordance with pre-determined selection criteria. RANSW is
committed to creating opportunities for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander
peoples, this is a core part of our Reconciliation Action Plan. Australia's First
Peoples are encouraged to apply for this role.
How to apply
Submit your resume and response to the Essential Criteria in the position description by clicking Apply Now.
Please note: Once you start your online application, you cannot save and return to it at a later point.
You may wish to prepare your responses in a Word document. You can then
COPY and PASTE your answers from Word into the below fields.
1. Have your resume and cover letter ready to go
2. You'll then be prompted to attach your resume and other documents (if
applicable). Click 'Next'
3. Review your application to confirm everything is correct. Click 'Confirm' to
submit your application
Please quote in application: Product Operations Lead via Pro Bono Australia.