About the role
The Project Officer will be responsible for the coordination and implementation of a new project, which will see the development and roll out of a Not for Profit leadership program. This will involve providing practical and proactive project support to the Senior Project Officer and numerous program stakeholders through coordination of people, events and logistics, administering and sourcing requirements, establishing strong relationships with program participants and the program founders, and ensuring accurate data maintenance and reporting to successfully execute the program.
About the Successful Candidate
This role will suit a natural relationship builder with exemplary attention to detail who enjoys a dynamic and agile environment. To be successful in this role you will have:
- Relevant degree with subsequent experience or equivalent level of knowledge gained through any other combination of education, training and experience
- Demonstrated experience in effectively preparing documentation, presentations and reports, and advanced competency in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point)
- Excellent organisational skills, accuracy and attention to detail with a proven ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and conflicting deadlines
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, with an ability to build and maintain effective relationships and cultivate an exceptional customer service culture
- Proven skills in problem-solving and improving processes and procedures, with motivation to apply this to a range of areas
- A strong understanding of the not-for-profit sector and/or education sector is highly regarded
About the organisation
About the Organisation
The Centre for Social Impact (CSI) is located on the UNSW Sydney campus (Kensington) within the UNSW Business School where the centre is aligned with the strategic priorities of the University and from where it leads interactions with students, alumni, industry, government, professional bodies, and the community.
CSI is a national research and education centre dedicated to catalysing social change for a better world. CSI’s research develops and brings together knowledge to understand current social challenges and opportunities; their postgraduate and undergraduate education develops social impact leaders; and they aim to catalyse change by drawing on these foundations and translating knowledge, creating leaders, developing usable resources, and reaching across traditional divides to facilitate collaborations.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Project Officer via Pro Bono Australia.