About the role
- 3 month contract with an immediate start
- Utilise your project management skills and understanding of respite services
- Based in North Sydney, Newcastle or Coffs Harbour with some travel
Project Officer, Respite Services:
As the Carer Gateway Service Provider (CGSP) in Region 4 of NSW (Central Coast, Hunter New England and North Coast) we are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic and outcome-focused Project Officer, Respite Services to join our team.
This position is responsible for identifying and engaging with in-home and residential respite service providers within NSW Region 4, to develop a best practice model for referrals and matching services. This role will also be required to project manage the development and implementation of a digital respite platform. The desired candidate for this role will have extensive experience with respite and project coordination.
Essential to your success will be your:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Health/Social Sciences, Project Management and/or suitably recognised qualifications.
- Extensive experience and understanding of contemporary respite
- Understanding of the complexity and sensitivities of a sector that has been under reform
- Knowledge and demonstrated experience in the development and implementation of time-sensitive projects.
- Ability to apply risk management techniques to project deliverables
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
- Current NSW drivers licence and the capacity to travel
The role can be based in North Sydney, Newcastle or Coffs Harbour. We can offer you a competitive salary – plus not for profit salary packaging benefits and a friendly team committed to the organisation’s purpose.
About the organisation
Carers NSW is a not-for-profit organisation connecting and empowering carers and improving their quality of life through support, referrals, capacity building and training.
To learn more about what we do, please visit our website,
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Project Officer, Respite Services via Pro Bono Australia.