About the role
This role will support the development, enhancement and administration of Uniting’s Projects and Integration team information management and reporting systems, supporting coordination of work being delivered across projects, change management, planning and innovation portfolios.
By providing administrative and quality management advice and support to leaders, you will assist the Projects and Integration team in implementing activities related to innovation, strategy and planning, being a hands-on support to project sponsors, managers and teams.
The successful candidate will have:
- Relevant qualification in Project Management, Business Administration or related field (or equivalent experience)
- Project Management (CAPM), PMP, or Prince2 Foundation, Agile, Six Sigma, ITIL certification (desirable)
- Knowledge and competencies in MS Project, Smartsheet and MS Office Applications
- Demonstrated experience working within Project Coordination Office/ PMO or Business transformation office
- Experience with project management information systems, trackers and management tools (Excel, MS Project, Smartsheet specifically)
- Solid experience in a direct support role relevant to project management office, change management or business transformation work environment with a broad range of exposure to various business disciplines.
- Proven track record in project coordination and project administration support roles, including continuous improvement, innovation or business change contexts supporting teams deliver project outcomes and effectively manage change
About the organisation
At Uniting we are passionate about working together to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice.
Visit us: www.vt.uniting.org
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Projects and Integration Support Lead via Pro Bono Australia.