About the role
Quality Business Partner
Permanent, full-time | Hawthorn East Location | Leading not-for-profit
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced quality management professional with a passion for improving systems, processes and practice that deliver a great customer outcome and experience for our clients as well as support positive compliance and accreditation outcomes.
Reporting to the Quality and Compliance Manager, you will be working as part of Benetas’ Quality, Outcomes and Research team. You will support our Community Health and Care teams through a partnership approach. Your knowledge and understanding of quality management systems, processes, leadership and coaching ability, as well as a focus on innovative and contemporary practice solutions will be key attributes that will see you succeed in this role. You will also have the opportunity to both lead and be involved in a range of broader operational and organisational quality improvement projects. Travel to our metro and regional sites is expected as part of this role. If you are a Quality Coordinator looking for career growth, we encourage you to apply.
We want to hear from you if you have:
- At least three (3) years’ experience in a quality role in aged care or health care
- Extensive experience implementing and monitoring quality management systems and assurance programs/activities
- A good understanding of aged care/disability legislative and compliance frameworks
- A sound knowledge of current trends and priorities in aged care and human service provision
- Highly developed analytical, reasoning and problem solving skills
- Excellent data analysis, reporting writing and presentation skills
- Highly developed coaching skills
- Experience using risk Management software/systems, preferably Riskman
- Quality Assessor experience highly desirable as would be qualifications in Quality Management Systems (ISO9001) or Lead Auditor – Quality Management Systems
- Tertiary qualification in health, human services, quality or related field
- A work environment where people are valued and encouraged to share their ideas
- A strong learning culture where you are in the driver’s seat of your ongoing professional development
- Working in a trusted and values based organisation focused on quality and growth
- Competitive Salary (with salary packaging and meal & entertainment benefits)
Benetas is a not for profit organisation dedicated to supporting older Victorians, their friends and carers, through a range of aged care and in-home services. Benetas is committed to our reputation as a truly great place to work. We care about our people’s health and wellbeing and invest significantly in their development. We take pride in being a diverse and inclusive employer. We respect and value differences and encourage people of all ages and backgrounds to apply. Benetas is a recognised leader in Gender Equality, having been awarded an Employer of Choice citation for 13 years in a row.
How to apply:
Please note: we will be considering applications on an ongoing basis and therefore encourage you to apply at your earliest opportunity.
To view the position description and apply for this position, please submit your cover letter and resume at http://www.benetas.com.au/meet/join-team-benetas.
For a confidential discussion please contact Jane Collopy – Quality and Compliance Manager on 03 8823 7900
Applicants must be eligible to work in Australia, and have a valid Victorian Driver’s Licence and a satisfactory Police Check.
About the organisation
Benetas is a not-for-profit organisation with a mission to provide older Victorians, their families and carers with a full range of quality community-based services and residential homes and apartments.
Benetas is committed to providing a safe and healthy work environment with a focus on the wellbeing of our employees and clients. With a positive and inclusive culture you will feel supported to be the best you can be in your career in the Aged Care industry.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Quality Business Partner via Pro Bono Australia.