About the role
- Three (3) positions available across Gippsland. We have vacancies at Bairnsdale, Sale and Wonthaggi
- On-going Contract
- Negotiable hours
As a Registered Counsellor, you will provide high quality and responsive person-led supports to within’s NDIS participants, tailored to meet their needs. The delivery of services will focus on walking alongside people on their recovery journey and encompass the essential elements of hope, meaning, self-identity and responsibility.
Your duties will include:
- Meeting with clients face to face or via the phone to discuss their emotional, mental or lifestyle issues
- Act as a facilitator in group counselling sessions
- Assist participants to set goals and adopt strategies to achieve these goals
- Not For Profit salary packaging benefits
- Standard tools of the trade
- Portable Long Service Leave
About the organisation
Established in 1992, within Australia is a leader in Psychosocial Rehabilitation Support and Recovery oriented services. within Australia is committed to excellence, equity and quality in mental health. It achieves this by developing collaborations that generate hope, meaning, self-identity, and responsibility. We aim to have planned, systematic, evidence-based and best practice approaches to all that we do.
How to apply
Applications addressing the key selection criteria including a resume and two professional referees can be submitted to:
Corporate Services Manager
P.O. Box 635, Bairnsdale, VIC 3875
or via email to email@example.com
Please quote in application: Registered Counsellor via Pro Bono Australia.