About the role
The Senior Learning and Development Consultant – Specialist Courts and Programs (SCP) operates within the MCV Learning and Development team (LDU) and is part of the People and Culture Unit. The People and Culture Unit aims to improve the Court’s capacity to meet its current and future business objectives through effectively managing and developing its people, relationships, structure and culture.
The Senior Learning and Development Consultant – SCP works predominantly with staff in the Specialist Courts and Programs within MCV. Specialist Courts and Programs (SCP) drive the implementation and development of solution-focused therapeutic approaches to justice.
The Senior Learning and Development Consultant – SCP is responsible for the coordination, administration and delivery of a range of learning and development activities and projects as well as ensuring the development and maintenance of robust learning and development systems and processes across SCP.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience as a learning and development consultant ideally in allied health/counselling.
- Demonstrated experience in facilitating innovative organisation wide learning and development initiatives in a complex and changing environment, including in a virtual environment using e-learning programs.
- Experienced in the planning, design and facilitation or delivery of short courses, workshops, blended learning programs and resources using adult learning principles.
- Contemporary understanding of evidenced-informed practice models and frameworks for working with complex clients.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Human Resources or Education; Certification IV in Workplace Training and Assessment (highly desirable).
About the organisation
The Magistrates’ Court of Victoria (MCV) is a jurisdiction within the Court Services Victoria statutory authority, and has a long history of providing justice for the people of Victoria in metropolitan and regional courts across the state.
The Court determines in excess of 300,000 cases per annum at 51 venues, equating to approximately 90 per cent of all cases that come before Victorian courts each year. The Court aims to be an innovative, accessible and responsive court that provides quality services to the Victorian community.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Senior Learning and Development Consultant via Pro Bono Australia.