About the role
The Senior Project Officer will have overall day to day responsibility for the development and management of CSI’s Executive Education portfolio, including responsibility for a new program for Not for Profits leaders and CSI’s short course Governance for Social Impact, delivered in collaboration with AGSM This will include project governance; contract management; project planning; project financials; risk management; program quality; preparing reports, and timely communications to collaborators, Funding Partners and Working Groups.
This role will suit a dedicated Senior Project Officer who thrives in a fast paced environment. You will need to be client focused, have a strong attention to detail and be confident dealing with project financials. In particular you will have:
- Relevant degree and/or relevant project management experience or equivalent competency gained through any other combination of education, training and experience
- An understanding of the not-for-profit sector and/or education sector
- A track record of managing major projects that have achieved project milestones, deliverables, and benefits and ensured contracts are overseen and delivered upon
- Ability to function effectively and independently and proactively address and resolve complex problems as they arise
- Outstanding organisational skills with the proven ability to deal with multiple tasks, establish priorities and meet strict and/or competing deadlines in a fast-paced and changing environment
- High-level interpersonal skills including the ability to interact effectively with external funders, participants, academics, practitioners and consultants
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Competent with budget preparation and experience with financial reporting and management
- Experience or demonstrated capacity to supervise, develop and manage staff
About the organisation
The Centre for Social Impact (CSI) is located on the UNSW Sydney campus (Kensington) within the UNSW Business School where the centre is aligned with the strategic priorities of the University and from where it leads interactions with students, alumni, industry, government, professional bodies, and the community.
CSI is a national research and education centre dedicated to catalysing social change for a better world. CSI’s research develops and brings together knowledge to understand current social challenges and opportunities; their postgraduate and undergraduate education develops social impact leaders; and theye aim to catalyse change by drawing on these foundations and translating knowledge, creating leaders, developing usable resources, and reaching across traditional divides to facilitate collaborations.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Senior Project Officer via Pro Bono Australia.