About the role
- Coburg and Epping
- Permanent, Full-Time
- Dynamic, friendly and growing tea,
- Previous applicants do not need to re-apply
Your new role
As a Service Coordination Officer you will be responsible for:
- Excellence in Customer Service.
- Providing seamless and timely brokerage services to Home Care Package Clients.
- Maintaining electronic data management system files and all relevant client and brokerage service documentation, including referrals, service requests and changes, appointment diaries, schedules and file notes.
- Working collaboratively to ensure that outcomes are achieved in line with client goal directed care plans and service objectives.
What you’ll need to succeed
To be successful with Merri you will go above and beyond to achieve great results for our clients, the organisation and yourself. We’re looking for individuals with:
- Relevant qualifications with sound and transferable administrative skills.
- Demonstrated experience providing quality customer service to clients/consumers, preferably in a community based or health setting.
- Excellent verbal and written communciations skills and ability to work collaboratively with a avariety of stakeholders.
- Well developed time managmnet and organisational skills and ability to complete tasks to required deadlines.
- Demonstrated problem solving and negotiation skills to achieve required outcomes that support service quality.
- Computer Literacy an data accuracy
- Second language, an advantage
What we offer
Opportunity to join a fast growing, innovative and supportive team.
We offer a diverse, inclusive and flexible environment which encourages you to bring your whole self to work. As the successful applicant you’ll be joining an organisation where you will be supported to grow, learn and develop your skills to reach your potential.
You will also have access to generous salary packaging, purchase leave and flexible work arrangement options.
About the organisation
Your new organisation
At Merri Health, we strive to enrich diverse communities through the provision of quality health care and support services. A career at Merri will see you contributing to a culture that affects change for our clients and the wider community. We are committed to supporting the talent and skills of our employees because we know their capability is the key to our success.
How to apply
What you need to do now
If this position captures your interest, take a few minutes to learn more about us on our website. If you would like to review the position description or have any questions about the role please refer to our Career Portal for further information.
Merri Health will only accept applications that are submitted via our Career Portal.Please include covering letter, resume and a separate response addressing the Key Selection Criteria as detailed in the position description.
What else do I need to know
Preferred candidates will be subject to comprehensive reference and pre-employment background checking conducted by Merri Health prior to an offer of employment, including criminal record history check, disability worker exclusion scheme check and other employee screening and credential checks as determined by the position description.
All candidates must have the right to work in Australia. Merri Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to ensuring a safe environment for children and young people.
We encourage individuals of diverse backgrounds including but not limited to those from the Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander, Culturally and Linguistically Diverse, the LGBTIQA+ community and those living with a disability to apply.
Please quote in application: Service Coordination Officer via Pro Bono Australia.