About the role
Reporting to the Regional Program Manager, Victoria and working with a dedicated and passionate team in this pivotal role you will contribute to The Smith Family’s vision.
A day in the life of a Team Leader might look like this, but every day can be different. Primarily, you will be responsible for:
- Provide leadership to their team through pro-active and vigorous oversight of their implementation activities aligned to state development plans
- Role model the organisational values, our required effective practice approaches and will establish a guiding and mentoring framework to develop team capability to support and drive growth
- Maintain a safe workplace by ensuring adherence to work, health and safety policies and procedures and relevant legislation
- Be accountable for the targets linked to your team and take steps to support the team to meet targets across all program areas
- Working with your team, develop and maintain strong working relationships with partner schools and relevant community agencies
Living up to our employment promise, our team members tell us that working for The Smith Family they have great job flexibility and the ability to work alongside committed, passionate and professional team members whilst engaging in challenging, fulfilling and diverse work. In turn, our team members believe that they offer commitment to our vision, mission and values and effective collaboration with fellow team members to deliver strong performance outcomes.
It takes a special kind of person to be our Team Leader. Our successful candidate will bring the following:
- Essential tertiary qualifications or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated experience in leading a team
- Leadership skills
- Proven experience in establishing and maintaining relevant partnerships
- Demonstrated experience working with diverse stakeholder groups
About the organisation
How to apply
If you are passionate about what you do, committed to make a difference and this sounds like your next role, we’d love to hear from you. Please apply through this link.
Closing date: Tuesday, 11 August 2020
Due to the nature of this role, the successful candidate must be prepared to undertake a National Police Check and a Working with Children’s Check. We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to principles of cultural diversity. Applications from people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent are encouraged.
Please quote in application: Team Leader, Learning for Life via Pro Bono Australia.