About the role
- Bring your clinical expertise to lead a great team
- Part Time Max Term Contract
- Salary Packaging and other exciting Benefits available.
About the Opportunity
We are a seeking suitably qualified and experienced Team Leader – Redress Support Service and Forced Adoption Support Service to join our Wattle Place centre, based in Harris Park.
Wattle Place provides support services specifically for, Forgotten Australians, anyone who experienced institutional or other out-of-home care as children, people of the Stolen Generations, Former Child Migrants who were placed in institutional or other out-of-home care and people seeking support with understanding the National Redress Scheme.
This role provides supervision and leadership to the Wattle Place team to ensure the provision of quality services to clients. You will work closely with stakeholders including a local network of service providers and a client consultative group to promote and build relationships in the wider community.
As the successful candidate you will possess;
- Relevant Tertiary Qualifications in the human services area (eg social work, psychology), or other relevant qualifications Awareness and knowledge of legislation, standards, policies and guidelines relating to people impacted by Forced Adoptions
- Qualification or demonstrated competencies in supervision, couple or family therapy, counselling, group work, psychotherapy, case management
- Five years’ experience full time or 2500 hours of supervised clinical practice of therapeutic casework models of practice and counselling designed to meet the needs of vulnerable and complex clients
- Ability to provide quality casework to develop individual tailored case plans and coordinate a mix of services to suit client needs
- Demonstrated skills, experience and training as a clinical supervisor, giving and receiving live group work supervision
- Demonstrated competence and understanding of working within a trauma informed framework
The annual base salary for this 4 day a week position is between $70,953 to $77,831 plus employer’s contribution to superannuation and annual leave loading. This will be negotiated with the successful candidates being dependenton their level of experience, training and qualifications.
About the organisation
Employees of Relationships Australia (NSW) enjoy salary packaging and a number of non-salary benefits that have been designed to assist in their personal and career growth and their well-being. The following benefits are offered to our staff:
- Salary Packaging available to staff based on our Public Benevolent Institution (PBI) status, providing additional reduction in tax payable.
- Salary sacrificing to superannuation, some educational courses and other approved items if desired.
- 5 additional leave days per year (pro rata), to be used between
- Christmas and New Year, and your Birthday.
- Participation in our peer nomination based Reward and Recognition program
- Discounted fees for courses undertaken through Relationships Australia (NSW) Professional Training.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Additional Study Leave for approved educational courses.
- Comprehensive supervision and support for therapists.
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program.
RANSW is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and recognises the importance of attracting the right people for the right job. We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our team and encourage applications from people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, the LGBTQI+ community, people living with disability/ies. In the interests of gender diversity, we encourage men to apply. RANSW is committed to creating opportunities for
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples. This is a core part of our Reconciliation Action Plan. Australia's First Peoples are encouraged to apply for this role.
How to apply
Please apply with your responses to the criteria and relevant resume.
PLEASE NOTE: ONCE YOU START YOUR ONLINE APPLICATION, YOU CANNOT SAVE AND RETURN TO IT AT A LATER POINT.
You may wish to prepare your responses in a Word document. You can then COPY and PASTE your answers from Word into the fields.
1. Have your resume and cover letter ready to go.
2. You'll then be prompted to attach your resume and other documents (if
applicable). Click 'Next'.
3. Review your application to confirm everything is correct. Click 'Confirm'
to submit your application.
This role has no formal closing date, we will review applications as they are received, so we encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
Please quote in application: Teamleader via Pro Bono Australia.