About the role
About the Role
This role is critical in driving quality outcomes, accreditation, and our impact framework at Youth Projects.
This is an incredibly unique opportunity to work for one of Melbourne’s most innovative and high performing organisations. We make significant impact on thousands of lives each year. We are a small but mighty team who drive change through real action. We get in and we get the job done.
The Business Partner – Quality & Impact (BPQI) is an interesting and important role at Youth Projects. The BPQI is responsible for leading end to end quality functions across the organisation whilst also driving impact & evidence frameworks to continuously improve our services.
Quality functions include process and policy review and development, leading audits internally and externally while training and supporting the team to ensure strong compliance with organisational standards.
Further to the quality functions, Impact is our big focus. You’ll have a great sense of how important data and evidence is in driving organisational performance. This part of the role will see you review data captures, analyse trends, provide intel and advice to the executive and senior leaders to drive strong quality service outcomes and organisational performance.
Most importantly you’ll completely understand why we have Quality & Impact functions in the same role! Please read the Success Profile in full on our website.
This is a full time role (with 0.8 negotiable). Initially whilst lockdown is in place in Melbourne, only limited and essential work will need to be attended too at our Glenroy Headquarters or Melbourne CBD office for induction purposes. You may then be required to work from home until permission is granted to return to the office.
What you’ll bring:
- Knowledge and understanding of the community service sector and or non profit space
- New world thinking on quality and impact and a full understanding of why we’d combine the two functions in one role
- Demonstrated organisational skills within multidisciplinary service environments
- A want to grow, develop, and thrive within a progressive, grassroots organisation
- Experience in quality and/or impact roles in community services and/or non profit space
- Valid Passport/Australian Working Rights
- Police Check
- Working with Children Check
What’s in it for YOU!
- Flexible work environment including work from home
- Technology you need, phone, laptop, screens,
- Access to generous employee benefits including salary packaging, training and professional development opportunities
- Access to our cool wellbeing and wellness program
- Access to Employee Assistance Program
- Continuous growth in owning your own space?
- Diverse and collaborative team culture. Your success is our success!
- All the tech you need; phone, laptop, screens
About Youth Projects
Youth Projects is an Australian-based independent, registered charity who recognise the complex and varying needs of our clients and offer a holistic model of care and provide pathways into our award winning employment, education and social enterprise programs. Located at two sites (Hosier Lane and the vibrant, northern region of Melbourne) Youth Projects provides front line support to individuals experiencing disadvantage, unemployment, homelessness, alcohol and other drug issues and young people looking to re-engage with learning and employment. Our mission is to provide high impact support, no judgement, full stop.
Our commitment to diversity
Youth Projects values diversity and we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include, welcome and value unique contributions and encourage applications from candidates with a disability, culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and indigenous candidates.
Youth Projects has a zero tolerance for child abuse and is committed to the provision of a child-safe organisation. All Youth Projects staff must undergo a Police Check and Working with Children Check prior to commencement.
Recruitment for this position will be undertaken as applications are received. The position will be filled when a successful candidate has been selected.
Please copy the URL below for more information: https://www.youthprojects.org.au/Handlers/Download.ashx?IDMF=5a38d3ad-d838-4cad-92f5-c780717c2625
For any questions or enquiries, please email us.
About the organisation
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Business Partner, Quality & Impact via Pro Bono Australia.