About the role
Established in 2008, the Australian Environmental Grantmakers Network (AEGN) is a membership organisation that aims to harnesses the power of philanthropy to help protect our environment and build a sustainable future.
Through capacity building, information sharing, collaboration and networking, the AEGN supports it members to facilitate effective and increased environmental philanthropy.
Benefits & Culture
- High level exposure to an expert philanthropic network
- Flexible work practices
- Purchased additional leave
- Collegiate and engaging team environment
You will play an integral role in a team dedicated to creating an outstanding AEGN member experience. You will coordinate the successful delivery of virtual and face-to-face events; provide digital marketing and communication support for events and excellent customer service to members. You will do this by:
- Managing the national event calendar; event ticketing, logistics and management of registrations
- Developing event communications including invitations, website content and Power Point presentations
- Liaising with SME and speakers to collate content and event requirements
- Monitoring event progress; collation of event outcomes and evaluation reporting post events
- Marketing and promoting events online via website, EDM’s, newsletters and LinkedIn
- Measuring digital marketing outcomes of events to determine effectiveness
You will have demonstrated experience working in a similar role where exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal), interpersonal skills and professionalism are paramount. You will also possess:
- Impeccable organisational skills; ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple priorities
- High level of attention to detail and proof reading skills
- Experience using content management systems such as WordPress or similar
- Outstanding relationship building skills with the ability to collaborate with a broad range of stakeholders
- Strong skills in Office 365, Photoshop and Zoom or similar
- A passion for protecting the environment and its sustainability
If you are passionate about Australia’s environmental sustainability and addressing the issue of climate change, please submit your expression of interest EOI, (resume and cover letter addressing the skills required section above) with any further questions you may have. If your EOI is relevant, we will then contact you directly to discuss further.
Due to the significant increase in enquiries due to the COVID-19 crisis, we are unable to take calls at this stage.
About the organisation
How to apply
Please quote in application: Events and Digital Marketing Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.